Take the 2-minute tour ×
German Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for speakers of German wanting to discuss the finer points of the language and translation. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Außer Atem besteigt er den Berg.

Gibt es eine Alternative für "Außer Atem" ?

share|improve this question
Why are you looking for an alternative? What do you want to say that requires one? –  SentryRaven Jan 23 at 13:32
Synonyme für Außer Atem –  Baz Jan 23 at 14:04
@Baz Personally, I think those alternatives are too abstract and don't make good synonyms, what about atemlos? –  Lars Beck Jan 23 at 14:28

@LarsBeck atemlos is the first synonym in the list I linked to... –  Baz Jan 23 at 14:29

@Baz Sorry, I didn't see that. m( –  Lars Beck Jan 23 at 14:41
show 2 more comments

closed as unclear what you're asking by SentryRaven, Ingmar, Em1, Baz, Wrzlprmft Jan 23 at 17:15

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

1 Answer

up vote 1 down vote accepted

You can also say außer Puste. The meaning is very similar, but it is a bit more colloquial.

share|improve this answer

or maybe atemlos –  falkb Jan 23 at 20:45
add comment

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.