Take the 2-minute tour ×
German Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for speakers of German wanting to discuss the finer points of the language and translation. It's 100% free, no registration required.

There is a show where one of the girls has a distinct beautiful accent. I would like to know if there is a name for the accent or an area in Germany where people speak this way.

This is an episode of the show where she speaks, the girl has dark brown hair and wears blue.

She speaks at (where I can distinguish her accent) 1m 48s, 3m 59s and 9m 37s.

share|improve this question
God, that show is awful :D As far as I can tell, she doesn't really have an accent. It's just her pronunciation that is quite extreme. –  Baz Jan 24 at 9:24
No accent, except you accept "Hannoverian" –  Ingo Jan 24 at 9:25

@Baz hahaha. It's very good for learning Deutsch(the show). –  Valentin Jan 24 at 9:27
They all try to speak extr@ clearly. –  Carsten Schultz Jan 24 at 13:30

However, Sascha's vowels seem to be a bit off. –  Carsten Schultz Jan 24 at 13:47

1 Answer 1

up vote 4 down vote accepted

She doesn't have an accent or dialect. It's clearly pronounced standard German. No area can be recognized.

Though everyone has an idiolect, and maybe you like hers or just her appearance.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer

discard

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.