Take the 2-minute tour ×
German Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for speakers of German wanting to discuss the finer points of the language and translation. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Can you recommand some good audio lessons? I need to learn German and I wanna use my "free time" for example when I'm walking with my 15m old son in the park or when I do some chores at home, I can carry with me an MP3 player, and listen to german lessons.

I know the basic (A1 level), but I don't mind learning from scratch.

I have listened and liked Rocket German 6 Day Course sample ( here it is ), but I can't afford it at 299$.

I would like something similar to that, free or cheaper (under $100).

P.S. also if you have any good sugestions for "dedicated" time where I have access to a computer/internet, I already use BBC, DW and about.

Thank you (Danke schön).

share|improve this question
Further information here. –  hhh Aug 5 '12 at 19:35
add comment

1 Answer 1

up vote 5 down vote accepted

This website has a list of free resources you could access:

http://www.openculture.com/free_german_lessons

share|improve this answer

I have listened to the first part of "Deutsch – warum nicht?", they are great especially if you know a little bit of german. Than you. –  Radu Maris Oct 6 '11 at 8:23
Because resources are for iTunes I can't open them as podcast in Linux (Rhythmbox), to load them in Linux, just transorm the link using this online application itunes.so-nik.com –  Radu Maris Oct 6 '11 at 14:21
add comment

Your Answer

discard

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.