Take the 2-minute tour ×
German Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for speakers of German wanting to discuss the finer points of the language and translation. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I have a Windows Mobile 6.5 Phone (LG Fathom) and I would like to load a free English to German and German to English dictionary on it to assist me in learning German. (I go to classes every weekend) I've tried searching a few sites but no luck. Can anyone help?

share|improve this question
I think this question is off topic here. –  user754 Aug 2 '12 at 10:13

I put this in Stackoverflow and I get downvoted for the same reason! –  Legolas Greenleaf Aug 2 '12 at 16:53
@LegolasGreenleaf On Stackoverflow it is off-topic for sure. In my opinion it's also off-topic here, since we're talking about the language and its usage, but since there is no better sister site I guess those questions are acceptable. –  Em1 Aug 3 '12 at 19:11

What about windowsphone.stackexchange.com? –  0x6d64 Aug 4 '12 at 10:29
add comment

1 Answer 1

Have you tried LEO? Not sure, but the PDA version they offer might work for you.

share|improve this answer

nice, I didn't know they had apps for even quite obscure mobile operating systems. –  0x6d64 Aug 4 '12 at 8:57

Their PDA version is online so it won't work. I need an offline software. –  Legolas Greenleaf Aug 7 '12 at 5:13
add comment

Your Answer

discard

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.