Take the 2-minute tour ×
German Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for speakers of German wanting to discuss the finer points of the language and translation. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I am looking for something a collection of audio samples suitable for comparing the various German accents.

(This wonderful collection of audio recordings by speakers of various Portuguese accents is an example of what I'm after for German.)

PS: I'm aware of Deutsche Welle's Dialektatlas, which is very interesting in its own right, but I find it difficult to compare accents with it.

share|improve this question

In my Google searches I tried various combinations of Akzent, Vergleich, and Hörbeispiele... I could use better keywords... –  kjo Dec 23 '12 at 19:15
add comment

1 Answer 1

How did you search at Google?

I tried it with http://www.google.de/search?q=mp3+dialekte+deutsche and found some hits.

Technical remark: Google forwards me alqays the the German version of Google. Perhaps thats a reason, why I get more results.

share|improve this answer
add comment

Your Answer

discard

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.