Take the 2-minute tour ×
German Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for speakers of German wanting to discuss the finer points of the language and translation. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I'm looking for a book full of practice exercises. I find that, while my vocabulary is getting better and my knowledge of grammar improving, it would really help to do more exercises and compare my understand to reality. The only thing I can find is this? Is there anything else?

http://www.amazon.com/Basic-German-Grammar-Workbook-Workbooks/dp/0415284058

share|improve this question

not sure if this might be something you are looking for, but you might want to check this out: mein-deutschbuch.de/lernen.php –  user1451340 Apr 30 '13 at 5:44

What level are you at? For A2/B1 I found this amazon.de/… book very good, and for B2/C1 the same publishers have amazon.de/… (you need to buy the solution books separately) –  David Hall Apr 30 '13 at 12:14

1 Answer 1

Try Grimm Grammar

This is an excellent ressource for german grammar and suitable for nearly every level of knowledge.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer

discard

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.