Take the 2-minute tour ×
German Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for speakers of German wanting to discuss the finer points of the language and translation. It's 100% free, no registration required.

It could be plain text. I need to have there all verbs with all forms written down.

I'm afraid I can't use any web source, 'cause I want to create an application that will "read" sample german book and make stats about verbs. Which was most frequently used.

Thanks for help!

share|improve this question
german.stackexchange.com/a/5653/2225 You could parse for verbs. –  looper May 2 '13 at 5:32

I have a pdf book with over 500 verbs that are conjugated in all present, perfect, prateritum etc... But I don't know if the rules of this website allow us to share contact info. If yes, then I can share it with you through some online medium. –  detraveller May 2 '13 at 15:23

well, it would be great. I think there is nothing wrong when you contact me on now77ak(at)hotmail.com. My email is visible in my profile.. i think. Thanks –  Marshall May 2 '13 at 16:41

Done. Hope it helps. @Marshall –  detraveller May 2 '13 at 18:44

Thanks, it looks what I was looking for. I will test it and let u know –  Marshall May 3 '13 at 16:27
show 3 more comments

1 Answer

Try this one: List of german verbs

share|improve this answer
did you understand the question? No web source, all verb forms written down. –  teylyn May 3 '13 at 4:33

Thanks for an answer but as teylyn has written - need some offline source. –  Marshall May 3 '13 at 20:20
add comment

Your Answer

discard

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.