Take the 2-minute tour ×
German Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for speakers of German wanting to discuss the finer points of the language and translation. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I am preparing for an A2 test tomorrow at Goethe. I have some questions concerning the Sprechen part.

1. Concerning Teil 2, are the options for the "Thema" and question cards limited? because if so I can memorize a sample for each Thema with each question.. Is this a good idea? and if they are limited then where can I find a comprehensive list?
  2. In Teil 3, I don't really know what to do if my partner and I found a good Termin from the first step
  3. Can you recommend material to help preparing for Teil 3? examples perhaps?

Danke schön!

share|improve this question

closed as off-topic by chirlu, Baz, user unknown, Em1, Hubert Schölnast Aug 28 '13 at 10:06

• This question does not appear to be about German language within the scope defined in the help center.
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

This question appears to be off-topic because it is not about the German language and how to use it, but the structure of a specific test. –  chirlu Aug 27 '13 at 15:08
I would accept the question since this is a site where many learners live –  falkb Aug 27 '13 at 15:25
I thought of asking it since it involves learning German.. There are a lot of questions asking for recommendations to study for tests e.g. german.stackexchange.com/search?q=A2 –  Mohamed Khamis Aug 27 '13 at 18:31
A questions with an answering countdown of less than one day seems not very good prepared. –  user unknown Aug 28 '13 at 6:17

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.