Take the 2-minute tour ×
German Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for speakers of German wanting to discuss the finer points of the language and translation. It's 100% free, no registration required.

These are my ghosts, the spaces amid love.

It's a phrase of the movie "Everything Is Illuminated". How to translate it into German?

share|improve this question

closed as off-topic by c.p., thekeyofgb, Baz, bummi, Vogel612 Dec 16 '13 at 9:13

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Welcome to GL&U! It's not really the purpose of this site to just translate things. Have you made an effort on your own that we can help with? The site is intended for discussions that can help other people who might come across them, not quite so singularly focused as a simple translation. –  Kevin Dec 16 '13 at 7:24

1 Answer 1

Dies sind meine Dämonen, die Leere inmitten von Liebe.

It might not be perfect (in particular, I did not look at any context) - it's just the best I could come up with on short notice.

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.