grammar × 842
translation × 593
word-usage × 446
english-to-german × 436
meaning × 415
differences × 405
word-choice × 372
verbs × 300
etymology × 276
usage × 269
prepositions × 198
phrases × 180
single-word-request × 176
meaning-in-context × 165
adjectives × 159
word-meaning × 156
idioms × 150
nouns × 135
grammatical-case × 133
german-to-english × 133
pronunciation × 127
sentence-structure × 121
word-order × 120
gender × 95
adverbs × 93more related tags
- What is the word for someone who tries so hard to get to something but he can't and it's not his fault?
- Word for dismissing someone's opinions as racist, sexist, etc, instead of debating back
- Shell namespaces
- In Robo Rally, do robots that get pushed onto a conveyor by a pusher also move via conveyor?
- How to draw stacks of blocks in tikz?
- Function that decays faster than any polynomial, but not in the Schwartz space?
- making the current directory as if it were where absolute path starts
- Almost 14 months after submission the associate editor informed me they still did not start with the review process
- Is overriding Object.finalize() really bad?
- Is there a function that can be subtracted from the sum of reciprocals of primes to make the series convergent
- Leap for Leap Seconds!
- What is a game mechanic?
- Omitting the indefinite article in "The baby has soft skin". What rule applies here?
- How to pass cipher list to OpenSSL s_client
- What kind of glasses is Ronnie Kray wearing?
- Why do faculty use two different email addresses?
- A question of Erdos on entire functions
- Is there any way to make WEP secured AP uncrackable?
- Is testable code better code?
- Print the American Flag!
- Windows File is ludicrously huge and I cannot unzip it
- Better ways to visualise a box of uncertain colour when the possible colours are complementary?
- Count the sequences in an array
- Determine the number of subsets