grammar × 840
translation × 591
word-usage × 444
english-to-german × 432
meaning × 414
differences × 405
word-choice × 369
verbs × 300
etymology × 274
usage × 269
prepositions × 198
phrases × 179
single-word-request × 174
meaning-in-context × 164
adjectives × 157
word-meaning × 156
idioms × 150
nouns × 135
grammatical-case × 133
german-to-english × 133
pronunciation × 127
sentence-structure × 121
word-order × 120
gender × 95
adverbs × 93more related tags
- An old car in bad condition
- Were there any spacefaring Ewoks?
- What would make adventuring mainstream?
- After switching a lamp on and off infinitely many times in one minute, is it on or off?
- Choosing between wrong actions
- How to bend chipboard into a cylinder without tearing it apart?
- Turning a goat?
- If I copy a spell, do I need to pay the costs again? Will copying a spell trigger Prowess?
- How much time passed between The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe and Prince Caspian?
- Can't set up ssh login without typing password
- nonlinear regression two equivalent models on paper, but different estimated parameters
- "That heresies should arise, we have the prophesie of Christ..."
- The very weird word counter
- How to inspect and validate a deb package before installation?
- Reseed identity column in all empty tables
- Junior faculty position - course development
- Why didn't Harry want to be placed in Slytherin
- Invoice class: how to change currency
- What are the advantages of build scripts?
- KABOOM! Who pays when a mission to the ISS fails?
- How secure is Snowden's MargaretThatcheris110%SEXY password?
- Studying history in an "eternal" empire
- Are two toggle buttons better than a tri-state switch?
- Why the Buddha didn't originally allow ordination of women