grammar × 929
translation × 655
word-usage × 502
english-to-german × 479
differences × 460
meaning × 453
word-choice × 407
verbs × 319
etymology × 308
usage × 291
prepositions × 221
phrases × 195
single-word-request × 191
meaning-in-context × 189
word-meaning × 180
adjectives × 167
idioms × 158
german-to-english × 151
nouns × 147
grammatical-case × 146
sentence-structure × 144
pronunciation × 133
word-order × 129
gender × 107
pronouns × 103more related tags
- Why is "!!" considered bad form in Perl?
- Why do Hogwarts teachers have such strange names?
- Summation from a to b
- How can I inspire others to use vi/vim?
- Where is the log of used commands in Linux?
- Phong lighting - there is something very strange with specular lighting
- How much does a day's ration really weigh, one or two pounds?
- What is the origin of the exclamation mark?
- Is there a way to use a calculator for logarithmic form equations that aren't base 10 or base e?
- How do compact AM radios establish a ground?
- How can Pyth be improved?
- Archetypes packages - how to create your own?
- Mystery Riddle: The famous ship puzzle
- Does an object's redshift actually decrease with time?
- ping to send 0 bytes
- What's the name of cardboard wall DMs use to hide their part of table?
- Is it office etiquette to contribute money to a new baby card for my boss?
- Is there a limit for plant growth speed?
- The Mysts of Altair C++ Text Adventure Game
- Is this airliner-shaped lake real?
- Why is Ticks not honored by DateListPlot and DateListLogPlot?
- Graph Florets of a Flower
- Should I use the highest shutter speed for regular shooting?
- Concave production function implies convex cost function