grammar × 1015
translation × 699
meaning × 674
word-usage × 572
english-to-german × 539
differences × 517
word-choice × 453
verbs × 353
etymology × 338
usage × 310
prepositions × 252
single-word-request × 219
phrases × 211
meaning-in-context × 203
adjectives × 186
idioms × 167
sentence-structure × 167
german-to-english × 162
nouns × 158
grammatical-case × 158
word-order × 154
pronunciation × 143
pronouns × 123
gender × 122
adverbs × 112more related tags
- I want to run vast and realistic dungeons, but my players get frustrated trying to search every room
- Do you pay for lunch during a lunch interview?
- Why are SLR mechanisms still prevalent among high-end digital cameras?
- Prohibited item forgotten in hand luggage: what to do with it?
- What was the aim of this invalid HTTP request that tells a story about goats in the request URI?
- What's the fastest way to mine a transaction so I can test contracts quickly?
- Graphic design beginner :how do you get to the point where a design is in your head?
- Is duct tape an effective treatment for warts?
- Does transforming to a new projection, then back, affect data accuracy?
- Refusing to cite paywalled papers
- "Have a safe trip"… or not, depending on four conditions
- What is the flaw of this proof (largest integer)?
- During notice period, my manager wants me to document everything and bring juniors to my level
- Does the Wicked Witch of the West know she can be killed by water?
- Does the cardboard box cost more than the corn in cornflakes?
- Output the van der Corput sequence
- Horrendous performance & large heap footprint of Java 8 constructor reference?
- "Butcher shops" sell meat products, what is the name of a shop that sells cheese and ice cream?
- What does the Minotaur eat?
- Why can a derivative be non-linear?
- English equivalent to the Indian saying "Like a thief being stung by a scorpion"
- Determine the depth of an array
- some text below fraction
- "Strike while the iron is hot" - Japanese equivalent