grammar × 725
translation × 519
word-usage × 380
english-to-german × 376
meaning × 364
word-choice × 323
differences × 323
verbs × 263
etymology × 248
usage × 233
prepositions × 169
phrases × 154
single-word-request × 149
meaning-in-context × 141
idioms × 137
word-meaning × 129
adjectives × 128
german-to-english × 119
nouns × 116
pronunciation × 114
grammatical-case × 112
word-order × 85
sentence-structure × 84
gender × 81
adverbs × 79more related tags
- How to stay motivated while writing a story, after the initial burst of enthusiasm?
- Can't edit Master Page without breaking the site
- What do you need 1.018V for?
- What is the best way to transmit password hash over unreliable TLS?
- Do we have any unit to measure the turbulence?
- Strategies for teaching with facial aphasia (inability to recognize faces aka prosopagnosia, face-blindness)
- GHOST bug: is there a simple way to test if my system is secure?
- Quarter is to quartile as half is to...?
- What happened to Gandalf the Grey's body when he was sent back as Gandalf the White?
- Do my kids need to file a tax return?
- Showcase your language one vote at a time [experimental challenge]
- How do I protect myself from harm and wrack?
- What would stop a company able to sell lifespan expansions from ruling the world?
- Categorical proof subgroups of free groups are free?
- Is the "lazy man's enable_if" legal C++?
- GHOST glibc vulnerability (CVE-2015-0235): is it required restart a server after glibs upgrade?
- What effect will reducing the size of a varchar column have on the database file?
- Is "layman" an offensive term?
- Is there any difference between "Einkaufszentrum" and "Kaufhaus" ?
- How was Vanko not crippled by being crushed repeatedly between a Bentley and a wall?
- How can graphic designers contribute to Open Source projects?
- Vspace after amsmath aligned equation gets ignored
- Text with spaces in units using siunitx
- What are the products of the reaction of 1-methoxycyclohexene with dilute hydrochloric acid?