Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


I assume that you meant Lagenzahl. If so, then there is no difference; Zahl is often used synonymously with Anzahl, which is slightly more precise. Of course, I may be completely wrong and it's a constant named by some Monsieur Lagan.

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible