Tag Info

New answers tagged


Not attempting to contradict any of the other answers, which in my humble opinion have nailed most of the issue, but none have addressed the question of companies and official forms. A handwritten letter to a company in Sütterlin would be very weird. Unless you’re really 90+, learnt it at school and never used any other handwriting, the company would (as ...

Top 50 recent answers are included