New answers tagged


On Ubuntu distribution of Linux the following key press sequences can generate hyphen with diaeresis or umlaut character: CTRL+Shift+u 2e1a Enter First, press CTRL+Shift+U with together an release them. Then, type 2,e,1 and a in sequence. Finally, press enter to entering the whole sequence as a character. Result is as follows: ⸚ Or you can copy and ...

Top 50 recent answers are included