In German generally (i.e. not just in Germany but also in Austria and in Switzerland), years are pronounced like this:
- 1015 (ein)tausendfünfzehn
- 1115 elfhundertfünfzehn
- 1215 zwölfhundertfünfzehn
- 1315 dreizehnhundertfünfzehn
- 1815 achtzehnhundertfünfzehn
- 1915 neunzehnhundertfünfzehn
- 2015 zweitausendfünfzehn
- 2115 zweitausendeinhundertfünfzehn
Or in words, the numbers are pronounced normally except that from 1100 to 1999, XYAB is pronounced as XY hundert AB.
PS: The English style of pronouncing years is also used occasionally as it is shorter, but it's only borderline correct.