I was practicing with this site and it ask for the noun of the adjective warm and I didn’t find it in any dictionary. Please help me.

closed as off-topic by Jan, Wrzlprmft, Ingmar, boaten, user unknown Jun 13 '15 at 1:14

• This question does not appear to be about the German language within the scope defined in the help center.
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because this question can be answered extremely well by online reference materials; see my previous comment. – Jan Jun 12 '15 at 17:48
    Do you know what the noun is in English? If not, does your native language has a noun for it? If yes, then you could look up the English translation and then find the German, in case you don't have a "your langauge - German" dictionary available. – Emanuel Jun 12 '15 at 18:59
    In the [Wiktionary entry for “warm”][w-adj] you find the corresponding noun [“Wärme”][w-noun] under “Wortbildungen”. [w-adj]: de.wiktionary.org/wiki/warm#Adjektiv [w-noun]: de.wiktionary.org/wiki/Wärme – Carsten S Jun 13 '15 at 12:38

You must be looking for

Wärme

For example:

• kalt -> Kälte
  • cold -> (the) cold

• warm -> Wärme

• warm -> warmth

If it is could outside and someone just left the house, he might say

"Komm, lass uns zurück in die Wärme (des Hauses) gehen.

"Come, lets get back into the warmth (of the house).

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.