I would like to find some system which helps my German pronunciation. Sometimes, I am long times speaking the language, weakening my fluency. I heard that some language laboratories in Asia have capabilities of giving the user instant feedback when speaking to microphone. Given a picture about the amplitude of the sound and comparing it instantly with native speaker's pronunciation.

How can you improve your German pronunciation in language forums/systems?

closed as too broad by Gerhard, hiergiltdiestfu, chirlu, Burki, Jan Nov 19 '15 at 8:58

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

I think the core question (your last sentence) is too broad, since systems is not well defined and forums is too universal a concept. I'm afraid for improving pronounciation, the only effective way is to actually use the language with natives. – hiergiltdiestfu Nov 18 '15 at 23:59

I can recommend Rosetta Stone.

Even though it is not free, it does provide a fairly detailled pronounciation training with detailled graphs, practice sessions, etc.

Though I am using it for Japanese, my wife has been using it to learn German with decent success.

A free apporach with more community involved, would be memrise. There is a detailed course for German from basic to advanced as well as some additional courses... There is a Premium Option, though I have been using it for free with great success and only minor limitations.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.