I am looking for English subtitles of Extra Deutsch. I have the German subtitles but I don't have the English subtitles. If anyone has an idea how to get them please share.

closed as off-topic by Carsten S, Hubert Schölnast, hiergiltdiestfu, Jan, Stephie Jan 6 '16 at 5:30

• This question does not appear to be about the German language within the scope defined in the help center.
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

• Hi and welcome to German Language Stack Exchange. Feel free to take a tour of the site. Visit the help center to learn more about how it works. – Jan Jan 1 '16 at 16:34
    Are there any reasons which make you assume, that there should be subtitles somewhere? – user unknown Jan 2 '16 at 0:37
  • They made this tv series for teaching deutsch, and the german subtitle is available, so I thought if the purpose is to teach Deutsch then english subtitle might be available.. – rashed azad Jan 2 '16 at 3:08
    I don't think there are English subtitles. But using the "Filmskript" you should be able to translate the conversations by yourself – Iris Jan 4 '16 at 10:18
    I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because it is not about the German language. – Carsten S Jan 5 '16 at 15:44

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.