I would like to know how to express "to tend take on sth" How could I make better my following tranlation attempt or is it completely wrong?

Most language teachers currently tend to take on the eclectic approach to language teaching partly.

Die meisten Sprachlehrer übernehmen/annehmen derzeit eher zum Teil/teilweise auf die eklektische Ansatz zur Sprachunterricht.

To tend can be translated as either tendieren or neigen:

Die meisten Sprachlehrer tendieren/neigen dazu, einen eklektischen Ansatz für den Sprachenunterricht zu verfolgen.

• How do you find my second attempt: "Sprachlehrer neigen das Übernehmen, um eklektischen Ansatz zum Sprachunterricht." was it work? – Dragut Jan 15 '16 at 14:11
    @Berg please don't extend questions ex post, especially not in comments if it's not directly related to the post you're commenting on. – hiergiltdiestfu Jan 15 '16 at 14:15

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.