There is a German word I have lost track of: means a sensitivity to nuances of meaning in other languages. Can someone remind me of this word?


1 Answer 1


Sprachgefühl is the word you are looking for.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.