What is the common name of the device shown below?

I know that it's a device used in spine or back related problems. I need a name for main part (that thick stripe on the bottom) and that Y-shaped part placed along the spine.

enter image description here

  • Beim Motorradfahren würde man den breiten Gurt Nierengurt nennen. "Vertikales, Y-förmiges Teil der Rückenbandage" für den anderen Teil würde ich sagen, aber vielleicht gibt es auch mediizinische Fachausdrücke. Mar 23 '16 at 16:14
  • 1
    How is it called in English?
    – Iris
    Mar 23 '16 at 16:34

Die Bandage. Auf dem Bild ist eine Rückenbandage.


The German name for the orthotics in the picture is

Orthese (Stützkorsett)

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.