Unfortunately I couldn't think of a neutral name unlike in other email fields of my online form like E-Mail der Projektleitung.
Also it is very important in my company to list both genders if no neutral word is possible. Unfortunately there's not enough space to spell out E-Mail der Antragstellerin/ des Antragstellers.

Is my suggestion in the question perfectly fine or would you do it differently? I'm unsure because I can't remember seeing this before.

If space matters we may omit the articles here. This would make the field entries considerably shorter:

E-Mail Projektleitung
E-Mail Antragsteller/in

This answer deliberately does not discuss whether Antragsteller was gender neutral enough or not. It is up to the the company on how to treat such matters.

• great, I didn't think about leaving out the articles because I was so used to seeing them! :D – Cold_Class Oct 28 '16 at 12:47

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.