I am practicing my German for a trip to Germany next month and I'm trying to get as much practice as I can. Can anybody recommend any online sites (or YouTube channels, or whatever) that offer quality comprehension exercises? I have plenty of books and read the newspaper so I'm looking more for auditory comprehension. In addition does anybody have any online vocabulary resources for an intermediate learner? Thanks!

• Do you mean actual exercises (e.g. you get some input, then solve some questions about it) or just intermediate listening materials? – user800 Dec 18 '16 at 17:16
  • @ChristopheStrobbe Exercises will help more for sure, but any sources you have to offer will be appreciated! – Jeff M. Dec 18 '16 at 18:54

You can find more links on my website.

You can try https://www.duolingo.com ... sign up for their German course, and do the initial assessment.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.