Each of these words adds a little to the whole sentence:
- find is colloquial, especially when combined as find ich, which is often pronounced as findich
- persönlich just emphasizes the non-objective nature
- ja typically means as I (and maybe you) already knew before; in many other cases it weakens the argument
- doch makes the sentence sound unsure, as in na gut, ich komme doch mit, du hast mich überredet
- eher makes the argument even weaker, it's approximately at 60%, so very close to the middle
- doch eher is very close to I'm totally unsure, but I tend to this direction
- uncool is a lot weaker than doof, schlecht, which nicely matches the ja doch eher
Altogether, the sentence sounds like not a big thing, personal opinion, unsure. Until you get the irony.
A simple still doesn't provide all this heavy bag of connotation, so you need some more words.