How do you say "I'm turning 18 this September." and heroes always get remembered but you know legends never die in German?

closed as off-topic by jonathan.scholbach, Christian Geiselmann, Carsten S, Hubert Schölnast, Wrzlprmft May 20 '17 at 15:37

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "German Language SE is for specific questions of general interest and to help you learn and understand. Thus, requests for proofreading, spell checking or translations of individual texts are not a good fit here. If you can, please narrow down your question to a single specific source of concern. See this post on Meta for more information." – jonathan.scholbach, Carsten S, Hubert Schölnast, Wrzlprmft
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

• Please use one thread per question next time. – jonathan.scholbach May 20 '17 at 13:51
    I voted to close this question since it is a question for a translation which is not within the scope of this project. – jonathan.scholbach May 20 '17 at 13:52
  • I also vote for closing. - In order to make this an acceptable question, you should at least add the best translation into German you can come up with by your own. – Christian Geiselmann May 20 '17 at 14:46
  • he papansin kayong dalawa kj amputs – chari May 20 '17 at 17:15

"Diesen September werde ich 18" or you can say "Diesen September werde ich volljährig".

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.