I can't get any website/link for a German translation for the "roll the Dice" by Charles Bukowski.

I would appreciate your helps to find his mentioned poem in German.

closed as off-topic by Gerhard, Christian Geiselmann, Ad Infinitum, Hubert Schölnast, c.p. May 30 '17 at 20:41

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "German Language SE is for specific questions of general interest and to help you learn and understand. Thus, requests for proofreading, spell checking or translations of individual texts are not a good fit here. If you can, please narrow down your question to a single specific source of concern. See this post on Meta for more information." – Gerhard, Christian Geiselmann, Ad Infinitum, Hubert Schölnast, c.p.
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Can any of the close voters enlighten why this is a "request for proofreading, spell checking or translations of individual texts", please. Thank you. – Takkat May 30 '17 at 22:02
  • @Takkat You are right. This does not suit to this category. However, there is no option like "Request for -google it for me- ". Because of this reason, I voted to close by giving this specific reason, which seems the most suitable one. – Ad Infinitum May 31 '17 at 7:22
  • @AdInfinitum - you can always create your own individual off topic reason on voting. This reason will then appear in the close box. The few canned custom close reasons we have were meant to ease closing in the most frequent cases. – Takkat May 31 '17 at 7:27
  • @Takkat Hmm, I did not know it. Thanks for point out that. – Ad Infinitum May 31 '17 at 7:46