I'm learning German and I struggle with making words agree. I want a website where I can put in something like

"der sehr groß Mann" (wrong)

and it will inform me that it should be (I think)

"der sehr große Mann" (right in Nominativ)

also perhaps with the possibility of specifying what case I am using this phrase in, because if it's in Akkusativ then it should instead be

"den sehr großen Mann" (right in Akkusative)

Does this kind of thing exist?

closed as off-topic by Thomas, Björn Friedrich, Eller, Christian Geiselmann, c.p. Jul 27 '17 at 7:25

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "This site is about the usage and rules of the German language. It is not well-suited to replace dictionaries, grammar books or similar. If you have already consulted such general references and still have questions, please edit your question to explain what you found and why it did not help. See this post on Meta for more information." – Thomas, Björn Friedrich, Eller, Christian Geiselmann, c.p.
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Probably not, I would suggest learning some rules and then using a table. – Carsten S Jul 22 '17 at 16:22
    Or do it the lazy way and install a German spelling and grammar checker. – fdb Jul 22 '17 at 17:40
  • @fdb, are German grammar checkers good enough? I have never used one. – Carsten S Jul 23 '17 at 10:26
  • @CarstenS. They are not perfect, but they will pick out wrong genders and the like. – fdb Jul 23 '17 at 12:03
  • I think the question is a reasonable question about a somewhat brute-forcy learning method, with at least one reasonable answer (spellchecker - my first thought aswell). @fdb imho you should turn this into an answer. – hiergiltdiestfu Jul 24 '17 at 17:24