I am self learning German.

Currently I am going through one online worksheet of cases.They don't have answers mentioned in it. I want to make sure that my answers are correct.

What's the best way to check online whether my articles are in correct case?

closed as off-topic by Björn Friedrich, Em1, IQV, tofro, Robert Oct 23 '17 at 13:34

• This question does not appear to be about the German language within the scope defined in the help center.
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

It's a bit moot to try and learn from questions with no answers. That is BTW true for anything you try to learn. I'd recommend you try another method. – tofro Oct 23 '17 at 7:55
    This question has nothing to do with the german language, but with learning methods. – Björn Friedrich Oct 23 '17 at 10:10

Pick a German text. Ctrl+C-Ctrl+V it on a text editor. Perform a search for

der, die, das, dem, den, dessen, deren,...

Replace each one of them by, say, ____.

Fill the blanks, and compare your answers with the original.

you are not answering the question. he didn't ask how to study articles more effectively in general but rather how he can check his answers for that particular worksheet. i like your idea though – Lonely Neuron Oct 23 '17 at 9:28
  • @LonelyNeuron I doubt the actual question has an answer for a particular worksheet (which explains why the question is now closed) – c.p. Oct 23 '17 at 21:22
  • the second answer to this question directly addresses the problem – Lonely Neuron Oct 24 '17 at 11:13
  • @LonelyNeuron Where is there the particular worksheet you were talking about? – c.p. Oct 24 '17 at 19:44

Find a German* person in social media and ask him/her. I suppose most people will be nice enough to help you.

Or if you happen to live at a place where you have a chance to meet a living German*, go visit him or her. Could be in a pub, by the way.

*Read this as "German-speaking with good command of that language". Passport brand is obviously not the issue here, and there are other people out there who speak perfect German without qualifying as "Germans".

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.