Recently I started to learn German, I used to watch TV with subtitles and read some stories.

Actually I use Linguee to translate the words and then write them in a piece of a paper to memorize the new vocabulary, which I find not very efficient.

I am wondering if there is a kind of application that remind you each time of the words recently seen (Kind of a popup on screen).

Linguee Application on the phone contains such a feature but I find that the frequency of these notifcations is too low and it s not possible to configure it.

So If it's possible to configure Linguee to give more notification please help me to know.

Otherwise could you suggest other application ?

closed as off-topic by RoyPJ, Philipp, 0x6d64, Robert, help-info.de Feb 28 '18 at 7:40

• This question does not appear to be about the German language within the scope defined in the help center.
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

You should ask this question on another site in the SE network: Software Recommendations – Devon Dec 28 '17 at 18:01
    This question is too old to migrate, but it still should be moved to Software Recommendations SE. – RoyPJ Feb 27 '18 at 9:19

Follow www.memrise.com.it has features like various hints to remember the word, notification of word already learned and also frequent revision of words already learned in recent past.It would be helpful for your study .it also have huge forum and you can also track your learning score with other learner across the globe .it fully free of cost with minimal audio support .

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.