Firstly, obviously I am aware of the other thread. What is different is that in the other thread it is not clear what people use to say when they are going to someone else's house or coming from.
I have made the following conjecture which needs confirmation:
- (komme) von zu Hause: I come from my house.
- (gehe) nach Hause: I go to my house.
- (gehe) zu (jemandes) Haus: I go to someone else's house (more correctly, I go to a house different that the subject's house).
- (bin) zu Hause: I am in my house.
- (bin) im Haus: I am in someone else's house (more correctly, in a house different than that of the subject's house).