I had 5 different level of active reading books for English which increased my reading very well. For increasing my reading talent in German:

Is there any book (or series of books) for German like active reading to teach us how to read faster.

For more information about the active reading series visit ngl.cengage

I'm not talking about an online website. I just want a book for reading when I'm not online.

My level: Learned around 2k words. (Not a beginner and not a pro one, too.)

I wanna improve my reading as fast as I can! So what is your suggestion?

closed as unclear what you're asking by Hubert Schölnast, Björn Friedrich, SteffPoint, Eller, Arsak Apr 16 '18 at 18:23

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Of course there are books and series for German. You may get better answers if you explain a bit what's special about these active reading books. And is your goal to read faster or to improve your understanding of the language? – Robert Mar 19 '18 at 23:19
  • @Robert for more information about active reading series books plz visit ngl.cengage.com ... my goal is improving my skills of reading better, faster(x word per minute), with better pronunciation...like the books which has CD's to listen... i already have books for understanding the language... – Sss Mar 19 '18 at 23:37
    Ich vermute, der Fragesteller wünscht sich Material für die de.wikipedia.org/wiki/SQ3R-Methode – Janka Mar 19 '18 at 23:54
  • genau das ist was ich will @Janka – Sss Mar 20 '18 at 0:01
    Whats wrong with online texts? Can't you just print out the text so you can take notes an take it with you like a book? – 0x6d64 Mar 22 '18 at 10:09

Every schoolbook more or less uses this teaching approach. I suggest reading such books to get the best out of it.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.