Es kann mit zwei bis zehn Leute gespielt werden.

That is what I have written off of something I've gathered. This is talking about a game. I would like it to say "It can be played with 2 to 10 people".

closed as off-topic by Hubert Schölnast, Eller, IQV, peterh, Philipp May 9 '18 at 11:32

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "German Language SE is for specific questions of general interest and to help you learn and understand. Thus, requests for proofreading, spell checking or translations of individual texts are not a good fit here. If you can, please narrow down your question to a single specific source of concern. See this post on Meta for more information." – Hubert Schölnast, Eller, IQV, peterh, Philipp
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Almost there. You are missing a "n". Do you find yourself the place? – Christian Geiselmann May 9 '18 at 9:11
  • @ChristianGeiselmann If what I wrote was correct (I changed Leute to become Leuten), can you explain how I can use werden with the past participle like this. I took a guess off of what I'd seen on the internet. – Finn Stacey May 9 '18 at 9:14
  • "Es kann von 2 bis 10 Leuten gespielt werden." Das ist genau die gleiche Strukturen, wie auf Englisch. Modalverb + Passiv ist eine sehr schöne Konstruktion auf Deutsch. Btw, also Google Translate translates it correctly. – peterh May 9 '18 at 10:09

As the question got an ammendment in the comments, it now seems to be about the use of werden plus past participle, as in:

Dieses Spiel kann mit 4-6 Leuten gespielt werden.

This is obviously a passive sentence. Here are more of them:

Der Hund kann auf den Hof gejagt werden.

Die Katze sollte mal gestriegelt werden.

Das Huhn muss gerupft werden, bevor es in den Kochtopf kommt.

Das Ei wird nicht so frisch gegessen, wie es gelegt wird.

Der Tag wird nicht vor dem Abend gelobt.

Das Fahrrad wird in den Schuppen gestellt.

Das Atomwaffenabkommen wird mutwillig in die Tonne getreten.

Does this help?

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.