I know that lesen mean read and sehen mean see.

i.e : Lese ich recht?

Sehe ich recht?

What does two word mean in semantic features? Thank you.

closed as off-topic by jonathan.scholbach, Arsak, Björn Friedrich, Robert, Carsten S Sep 26 '18 at 22:25

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "This site is about the usage and rules of the German language. It is not well-suited to replace a dictionary, thesaurus, or conjugation table. If you have already consulted such sources and still have questions, please edit your question to explain what you found and why it did not help. See this post on Meta for more information." – jonathan.scholbach, Björn Friedrich, Robert
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Well... lesen is "to read", sehen is "to see". – jonathan.scholbach Sep 26 '18 at 14:22
  • Since not all German native speakers are familiar with linguistic terms, it might help to describe what you mean with "mean in semantic features". Could you maybe give an example? – Arsak Sep 26 '18 at 16:46
  • @jonathan.scholbach The OP seems to know this, according to their first sentence... – Arsak Sep 26 '18 at 16:55

I guess that you are asking for the right way to express disbelief in what is in front of your eyes. "Sehe ich recht?" or "sehe ich (das) richtig?" would be the general term for that, including disbelief upon something written. "Lese ich recht" could be used only on written text and still would be the lesser frequently used form.

If that was not the point you were asking for, please update your question with more details.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.