I want to angrily call one of my friends a cake in a German sentence, but I don’t know German.

• Don't know what exactly you are looking for but what comes into my mind is "Du gehst mir auf den Keks!" ("You annoy me", literally: you go on my cookie) – RHa Jan 10 at 10:48
    Welcome to German Language SE. Can you please edit your question to specify: Why you are looking for this? What exactly you are looking for? Is there a reason you expect such a phrase to exist? While the question is answerable as it stands in my opinion, you probably won’t get a helpful answer. – Wrzlprmft Jan 10 at 11:16
  • Creative porposal verKUCHt nochmal sounds quite similar to a well-known swearing phrase. – guidot Jan 10 at 14:50

Du hast nicht mehr alle Kerzen auf der Torte

is a variation of

Du hast nicht mehr alle beisammen

Which means that he is losing an essential (mental) capacity (usually sanity or intelligence).

Side-notes:

• It might not be a very common expression (the base one is though)
  • 'Torte' is a fancy version of a cake, which is literally translated to 'Kuchen'. But Torte has a more snotty sound in this sentance. Maybe because it is more posh.
  • This one will work for insulting my friend thank you – Ryan orren Jan 11 at 11:59

One of my favorite phrases is

Wenn der Kuchen spricht, haben die Krümel zu schweigen

which means

When big daddy talks kids listen

Unfortunately its probably not what you are looking for, as you want to call your friend the cake not yourself ;)

But unfortunately for many and good for you there is a german (aggro-)rap subculture with tons and tons of slang expressions.

There you can find the word

Kek

meaning wimp, looser, etc

Kek originates from a turkish cake: Topkek or kek. So it may be your best try. But unfortunately for you (again ;) ) Topkek or kek has a total different english meaning, as its a intensification for lol.

Of cource you are allowed to make up words. German is very suitable for something like that.

You could call him a ..... link (warning vulgar)

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.