Recently I've encountered an interesting tool by Duden. This thing helps you with grammar and fixes lots of mistakes with articles and endings of the words. However, sometimes it ignores incorrect (in my understanding) grammar forms. For example, I am typing these four sentences:

(a) Ich möchte ein Zimmer reserviert.

(b) Ich möchte reservieren ein Zimmer.

(c) Ich möchte reserviert ein Zimmer.

(d) Ich möchte ein Zimmer reservieren.

I believe that the (d) sentence is the only grammatically correct sentence, right? Because the möchte verb "sends" the second one to the end of the sentence and changes it form to the infinitive. (Sorry if I am calling/explaining these things wrong).

Probably the answer is trivial and the tool is just still in the Beta so it doesn't handle all possible cases correctly. But as soon as I am learning the language for a not too long time, I have some hesitation about my understanding of these concepts and would appreciate if you can give me some clarification.

Thank you!

closed as off-topic by Björn Friedrich, Hubert Schölnast, Eller, Iris, Takkat Feb 15 at 8:45

• This question does not appear to be about the German language within the scope defined in the help center.
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

If I was wondering why a software doesn't do what I expect, then I would ask the developer of the software. Here we can only give the unsatisfactory answer that certain aspects of language are too complex for such a tool. – Björn Friedrich Feb 15 at 6:11
    Even these sentences were accepted: Sie möchten reserviert eines Zimmers. or the incomprehensible Herren Webers keine Lösung machte im Sinn gemusst. - a tool of dubious value I would say. – Takkat Feb 15 at 7:46
    I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because this is not a question about German language. It is a question about a bug in some software. You better should report the bug to Duden. – Hubert Schölnast Feb 15 at 7:56
    Thank you for the responses. The major reason I've decided to ask this question here is to dissolve my hesitation about grammar understanding. Sorry for the irrelevant question. For someone who doesn't have enough experience in the language, it could be challenging to discriminate between a faulty tool and faulty learner :) – devforfu Feb 16 at 5:59