I want to write a letter for a language school and to ask them about the English courses they offer. I need a course to improve my English for sending Emails and making telephone calls (Work reasons). I made a try and it looks like this:

Ich würde im nächsten Jahr einen Englischkurs bei Ihnen besuchen, denn mein Job erfordert sehr gute Englischkenntnisse für geschäftliche E-Mails und Telefonate zu haben.

Would this expression "aus geschäftlichen Gründen, geschäftliche E-Mails schreiben, Telefonate annehmen usw" fulfill the purpose?

If you have any Ideas, write them please.

closed as off-topic by user unknown, unor, Hubert Schölnast, c.p., Philipp Apr 7 at 8:01

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "German Language SE is for specific questions of general interest and to help you learn and understand. Thus, requests for proofreading, spell checking or translations of individual texts are not a good fit here. If you can, please narrow down your question to a single specific source of concern. See this post on Meta for more information." – user unknown, unor, Hubert Schölnast, c.p., Philipp
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

• The question would be OK if it were about taking a German course. Just kidding. It would also be off-topic. – RHa Apr 7 at 21:21

Other than the typo, it's a proper sentence. Still it's a bit stiff (but not wrong!).

I'd write:

Ich möchte (a tad more polite and binding. würde sounds too optional) im nächsten Jahr einen Englischkurs bei Ihnen besuchen, denn mein Job erfordert sehr gute Englischkenntnisse für geschäftliche E-Mails und Telefonate.

I would avoid the word Job in almost all circumstances. Job in German sounds like something you do without any comitment. A Job (in German) you do only, and only, in order to earn some money, but you would leave it as soon as possible. Better say: in meinem Beruf... Of course you can be working in such a Job, but as you consider learning English for it, this is unlikely. – Christian Geiselmann Apr 7 at 8:58

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.