I would like to write: "Will you get my CV or should I send it to Ms Smith?"

In German :

Ich soll CV Frau Smith schicken

or

Ich soll CV zu Frau Smith schicken

closed as off-topic by Björn Friedrich, David Vogt, Henning Kockerbeck, πάντα ῥεῖ, Frank from Frankfurt Apr 10 at 13:51

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "German Language SE is for specific questions of general interest and to help you learn and understand. Thus, requests for proofreading, spell checking or translations of individual texts are not a good fit here. If you can, please narrow down your question to a single specific source of concern. See this post on Meta for more information." – Björn Friedrich, David Vogt, Henning Kockerbeck, πάντα ῥεῖ, Frank from Frankfurt
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

• Is "_ will you get my CV or i should send it to Ms Smith_" meant to be one sentence that you want to translate, or are these to alternatives? – Arsak Apr 9 at 11:44
  • @Arsak it is eng version of the sentence – user176070 Apr 9 at 12:31
    Ist der Begriff CV im Deutschen schon so stark verbreitet oder sollte man hier in der Übersetzung nicht lieber stattdessen den Begriff Lebenslauf verwenden? – mtwde Apr 9 at 22:13
  • @mtwde Das hängt von der Branche ab. – Arsak Apr 10 at 6:24

Neither. I suggest to write

Soll ich meinen CV an Sie oder an Frau Smith senden?

Either

… oder soll ich Frau Smith mein CV schicken?

or

… oder soll ich mein CV an Frau Smith schicken?

In questions without question words, the conjugated verb is in first position in German.

It's mein CV, because the curriculum vitae is neutral in German. You can replace it with es of course. Or you use meinen Lebenslauf and replace it with ihn.

And you may use either a dative object Frau Smith or a prepositional object an Frau Smith but you have to take care about the order of objects.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.