Es gibt viele Menschen die dich einfach nur deiner Seele wegen, aus tiefster heraus lieben werden.

Is there a word I can use before or after tiefster, which refers to Seele? - as in

Es gibt viele Menschen die dich einfach nur deiner Seele wegen, aus ebendieser heraus, zutiefst lieben werden. ebendieser / ihrer / dieser

Neither looks sound to me. Is there a way I can write the first sentence without using Seele twice; is it possible to omit the pronoun?

Could you please tell, what exactly you try to express? I guess, you want to simplify the sentence Es gibt viele Menschen, die dich einfach nur deiner Seele wegen, aus tiefster Seele heraus lieben werden. and replace the second occurrence of Seele. Is that correct?
    – Arsak
    Apr 11 '19 at 11:01
  • Yes, that's precisely what I wanted to be asking. @Arsak
    – C5H8NNaO4
    Apr 11 '19 at 11:10
    Kein Demonstrativpronomen, daher nur als Kommentar: ich würde aus tiefstem Herzen heraus schreiben.
    – Arsak
    Apr 11 '19 at 11:12
  • Thank you @ Arsak that's what I had in mind as well (: - for me it makes a difference though. When I love someone from my heart, that's a feeling that might change one day. When I love someone from my soul, then that's something that will never change again.
    – C5H8NNaO4
    Apr 11 '19 at 11:37
  • I personally never thought of this distinction, but I understand what you mean. :) However, I think replacing the second Seele with a demonstrative pronoun (as in your example) bears the risk of confusion - as if you are loving someone from the depth of their soul.
    – Arsak
    Apr 11 '19 at 11:44

One additional possibility (to ebendieser etc.) would be "selbiger". But none of these constructions sound good in this particular sentence. I would change the order of the parts:

Es gibt viele Menschen, die Dich aus tiefster Seele (heraus) lieben werden, einfach nur der Deinen wegen.

The "heraus" is possible but not necessary - therefore I put it in parenthesis.

Edit:
Arsaks Kommentar unter der Frage ist auch ein guter Hinweis: Statt aus tiefster Seele könnte man aus tiefstem Herzen schreiben, dann kann Deiner Seele wegen so bleiben, ohne dass es eine Doppelung gibt.

• Das hört sich schön an, Danke, genau so habe ich mir diesen Satz vorgestellt! :)
    – C5H8NNaO4
    Apr 11 '19 at 11:09

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.