Ich sehe sehr oft, dass in Werbungssätzen das Wort "pur" benutzt wird.
Was bedeutet das genau im Kontext?
Warum benutzt man das so oft in der Werbung?

z.B. Genuss-Pur, Werbungpur, lebepur, usw..
Ich habe mehrere Bespiele gesehen, jetzt kann ich mich aber an die nicht mehr erinnern.

closed as off-topic by PiedPiper, Björn Friedrich, RHa, jarnbjo, Philipp Jun 3 at 12:52

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "This site is about the usage and rules of the German language. It is not well-suited to replace a dictionary, thesaurus, or conjugation table. If you have already consulted such sources and still have questions, please edit your question to explain what you found and why it did not help. See this post on Meta for more information." – PiedPiper, Björn Friedrich, RHa, jarnbjo, Philipp
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

I suggest to refer the result of google.com/search?q=pur+bedeutung , and then explain, what is not clear in it. – user259412 Jun 3 at 12:58
  • @peterh,I am interested in a translation in context advertising, and off course I can google... – Denis Jun 12 at 13:33
    Yes, the site wants to become a repository of answers which can't be found easily by googling :-) So, google first, check what you've found, and then ask for what you did not. – user259412 Jun 12 at 15:35
  • @peterh, There are more stupid questions here, that one just can google. – Denis Jun 13 at 13:44

"Pur" ist das gleiche wie englisch "pure". Der "pure Genuss" ist Genuss ohne irgendwelche Verfälschungen oder Einschränkungen, sozusagen das Höchste der Gefühle. Ein Synonym für "pur" ist "rein".

• Ich hätte vielleicht noch sagen sollen, dass "rein" ein Synonym für "pur" ist. – Maximilian Jun 3 at 9:59
  • Du kannst Deine Antworten editieren und nachträglich verbessern. – Denis Jun 3 at 10:25

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.