I study "Instrumentation and Control Engineering", one of the electronical sub majors. What is the name of my major in German?

closed as unclear what you're asking by user259412, Torsten Link, πάντα ῥεῖ, Björn Friedrich, RalfFriedl Jul 25 at 17:20

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    @whoever downvoted this question: Nafiseh is a new contributor so you should write a comment to tell him/her what you consider inappropriate regarding this question. – Volker Landgraf Jul 25 at 15:05
  • 3
    how about that there is no sign what so ever of own work put into answering the question?! This is what is often called a "do-it-for-me" question here on SE – der bender Jul 25 at 15:07
  • It depends on, exactly what I learning and where. – user259412 Jul 25 at 15:12
  • @derbender that's most likely the reason, however, a new contributor might not be aware of that - therefore it is better to tell the newbie what is bad about the question instead of just downvoting without comment. – Volker Landgraf Jul 25 at 15:15
  • @VolkerLandgraf yeah its a bummer that the code of conduct that contains this type of information is not a must read for every newbie before he is allowed to post anything... – der bender Jul 25 at 15:18

"Mess- und Regelungstechnik" is about the closest that you can express in german in a reasonable short fashion although I would recommend asking a dictionary first next time

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.