Maybe I could translate it as following:

Ich spreche noch nicht so gut Deutsch wie ich verstehe.

Thank you guys for the answers. I posted a similar question on French stack exchange. They suggested me to use Google Translate and DeepL instead of posting such questions in this kind of platform. For my surprise, when I translated my French and German questions on DeepL, they matched with you guys answers and the French answers as well. I'm not sure yet, but it seems that this "DeepL" is a good translation tool. – Matheus Schaly Mar 2 '20 at 19:43

But you can (?) easily add "it" to your English original. And then there is the "still":

Ich spreche immer noch nicht so gut Deutsch wie ich es verstehe.

or just as well I guess: ... noch immer ...

Langauge names are special, but both work here the same. You leave out the article. Nobody speaks the English. But it is a language.

Deutsche Sprache...schwere Sprache.

Deutsche Sprache...es ist eine schwierige Sprache.

This you can translate 1:1 to English.

The position of "it/es" is different. Don't put it at the end in German! The "as/wie" makes it complicated.

As I have told you...

Wie ich dir gesagt habe...

Close one! The correct sentence would be:

Ich spreche immer noch nicht so gut Deutsch wie ich es verstehe.

• Faustregel: Im Deutschen im Zweifel lieber ein es zu viel als zu wenig ;) – RHa Mar 2 '20 at 7:59
  • genau ;) so ist es – Nicicalu Mar 2 '20 at 9:50
  • you missed the "still" .. Ich spreche immer noch nicht... – Matthias Burger Mar 2 '20 at 11:50
  • Thank you ;) I edited my answer – Nicicalu Mar 2 '20 at 12:07

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.