Where can I find German dictionary which write words (nouns) with article and plural in this form — das Abitur, -e

  • 4
    Bookstores, libraries, internet – Björn Friedrich Apr 5 at 14:27
  • 1
    Björn Friedrich, that is not really helping. Could you recommend some? – infinitezero Apr 5 at 16:55
  • @infinitezero I think Björn implicitely wanted to criticize OP for lack of demonstration of own efforts to solve the problem. – Christian Geiselmann Apr 5 at 19:30
  • I think this question implicitely asks for such a dictionary. Sure, there are hundreds on the internet. But which one is a good one? – infinitezero Apr 6 at 2:06
  • 1
    Does this answer your question? Resources for learning German – guidot Apr 6 at 12:45

A quick and dirty solution (via the internet) is perhaps the dict.cc dictionary (https://www.dict.cc)

When you click on the German word you usually get the necessary morphological information displayed, like here for Hose

enter image description here

| improve this answer | |

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.