I have been listening to the German literature podcast eat.READ.sleep, and in the quiz portion in 20th episode "Feuerzangenbowle mit Katharina, Jan und Daniel" at 47:23 Katharina introduces her question with

Liti-Klick ist die Obrig, also mit mehreren Hinweisen zum Erfolg.

What did Katharina mean by Liti and Obrig? I have been unable to find anything relevant for "Liti" and "Obrig" is only part of "Obrigkeit", so I'm wondering if I heard those words wrong.

What did Katharina actually say?

1 Answer 1

She said Rubrik, not Obrig.

Liti-Klick seems to be some game mode description for the 'Quiz' they do on this podcast. I personally never heard that before.

• Thanks, Rubrik makes a lot more sense. If Liti-Klick is a unique description for their podcast, Liti is probably short for Literatur.
    – purplecat
    Aug 4, 2022 at 19:04
    And -Klick is probably a reference to Dalli-Klick, a game in a TV show in the 70s and 80s (Dalli Dalli) where a picture was unveiled gradually, similar to the literature hints in the podcast.
    – DonHolgo
    Aug 4, 2022 at 21:48

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.