To obtain a useful and quick answer, please adhere to the following:
- Tell us precisely what you want to know.
- Tell us what you already found or understood.
- If possible, provide an example and context.
- If you are asking for a translation, meaning, or similar: Tell us why a dictionary did not help you.
- We do not translate or proofread texts. Ask about a single, specific problem instead.
If your question is about this website, ask it on meta instead.
► create code fences with backticks ` or tildes ~
like so ```
► add language identifier to highlight code
► put returns between paragraphs
► for linebreak add 2 spaces at end
► _italic_ or **bold**
► quote by placing > at start of line
► to make links (use https whenever possible)
A tag is a keyword or label that categorizes your question with other, similar questions. Choose one or more (up to 5) tags that will help answerers to find and interpret your question.
► complete the sentence: my question is about...
► use tags that describe things or concepts that are essential, not incidental to your question
► favor using existing popular tags
► read the descriptions that appear below the tag
If your question is primarily about a topic for which you can't find a tag:
► combine multiple words into single-words with hyphens (e.g. word-usage), up to a maximum of 35 characters