How to Ask back
To obtain a useful and quick answer, please adhere to the following:
- Tell us precisely what you want to know.
- Tell us what you already found or understood.
- If possible, provide an example and context.
- If you are asking for a translation, meaning, or similar: Tell us why a dictionary did not help you.
- We do not translate or proofread texts. Ask about a single, specific problem instead.
If your question is about this website, ask it on meta instead.
How to Format back
How to Tag back
A tag is a keyword or label that categorizes your question with other, similar questions. Choose one or more (up to 5) tags that will help answerers to find and interpret your question.
► complete the sentence: my question is about...
► use tags that describe things or concepts that are essential, not incidental to your question
► favor using existing popular tags
► read the descriptions that appear below the tag
If your question is primarily about a topic for which you can't find a tag:
► combine multiple words into single-words with hyphens (e.g. word-usage), up to a maximum of 35 characters