When I speak at conferences, it's usually about training and mentoring.
My favourite Perl modules currently include Data::Printer, Test::Class::Moose and LWP::ConsoleLogger.
Former favourites: HTTP::XSHeaders.
Here are some answers I gave that like a lot:
- How do Perl modules “work”?
- DBIx::Class - get all relationship that was used as a condition using prefetch?
We might have already met at one of these Perl events:
- German Perl/Raku Workshop 2021 (Speaker)
- German Perl/Raku Workshop 2020 (Speaker)
- Barcelona Perl & Friends 2019 (Speaker)
- London Perl Workshop 2019 (Organiser)
- PerlCon 2019 Riga (Speaker)
- German Perl Workshop 2019 (Speaker)
- London Perl Workshop 2018 (Organiser, Speaker)
- Swiss Perl Workshop 2018 (Speaker)
- TPCiG 2018 (Speaker)
- German Perl Workshop 2018 (Speaker)
- London Perl Workshop 2017 (Speaker)
- TPCiA 2017 (Speaker)
- German Perl Workshop 2017 (Speaker)
- YAPC::EU 2016
- German Perl Workshop 2016 (Speaker)
- German Perl Workshop 2015
- YAPC::Europe 2014
- Dutch Perl Workshop 2014
- German Perl Workshop 2014 (Organiser)
- London Perl Workshop 2013
- German Perl Workshop 2013
- YAPC::Europe 2012
- Hannover Perl Mongers, Berlin Perl Mongers, London.pm
I am #SOreadytohelp.
ConstituentDec 1, 2020
×2Jun 15, 2017
CaucusNov 17, 2020
CommentatorJun 15, 2016
EditorJul 31, 2015