Kann eine Konstruktion wie der Bruder, der sich erhängt hat zu der sich erhängte Bruder umgeformt werden?

closed as unclear what you're asking by Ludi, chirlu, Jan, boaten, Robert Oct 27 '15 at 19:45

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 6
    Was hat das mit Genitiv zu tun? – jona Oct 27 '15 at 17:36
  • Nein. Und ich sehe keinen Genitiv. – Ludi Oct 27 '15 at 17:48
  • @chirlu Anscheinend findet sich "erhangen" auch bei Luther: books.google.co.uk/… – Ludi Oct 27 '15 at 17:54
  • 3
    der sich erhängt habende Bruder. – Jan Oct 27 '15 at 18:00
  • 2
    @Ludi: Schon recht, aber Luther ist fast 500 Jahre her. Heute gilt es nicht als standardsprachlich. – chirlu Oct 27 '15 at 18:26

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.